Invite a friend
Splendid Life Meditation @ Bernardsville Library
Learn to manage stress, be happier and more creative under the guidance of Fauzia Burke at 10 am at Bernardsville Public Library. Free. No sign-up is needed. This group meets monthly.
More About Bernardsville Public Library
The Bernardsville Public Library is a primary resource for the borough, offering not only library and media services, but also exhibits, entertainment and programming for all ages. The library also has been designated as a shelter and information center by the borough's Office of Emergency Management.
Other events here
- Homes of Distinction Today, May 19, 6:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Guerrilla Marketing Strategies Wed, May 22, 6:30 pm
- Grow Your Own Food, Organically Thu, May 23, 7:00 pm
- Memoirs & Coffee Book Group to Meet @ Bernardsville Library Tue, May 28, 10:30 am
- The University of Can Do Master's Program Wed, May 29, 7:00 pm
- Saturday Samplers Book Group to Meet Sat, Jun 1, 3:30 pm
- "Feathers and Petals" - Photographs to be Exhibited @ Bernardsville Library Sun, Jun 2, 2:00 pm–4:00 pm